Tuesday, September 22, 2009

our future

Morning all! I want to put something out there for all of you in "wonderland"that may or may not know, I want children. This comes from recent events with other peoples children and friends becoming newly pregnant. Not to take someone elses, but to bring someone who is a part of myself and my wife into the world. So people look at me and I know they are thinking, "you are not ready." So be it, who is. I'm in debt up to my bald spot, I waste money in travelling to work everyday, and I'm so unhealthy... well I know it's bad. But those things can change and be changed in a short amount of time, but a child, that takes decades to mature (if ever) and I don't want to be too old to enjoy their childhood and adult years. That being said, I want kids.
I remember looking at my wife holding our newest nephew, and feeling this over whelming loss at not being able to feel parenthood, and missing it all these years. Todays world is a hard place to raise a kid, but it's still full of so many wonders and I want to give that to my future. My wife is ready and so am I, but is the world?
Nope, the world won't know what hit'em when our kids come out to play.
Thanks for taking your time to read this and I hope that if you have kids that you still enjoy giving them all the wonders this place can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment