Monday, September 21, 2009

a short week... thank the lord

So today is the start of a short week for me, only three days. The rest will be at the beach with my wife's family for Thursday thru Monday in Ocean Isle. Oh Yeah!! Gonna cook in the sun!! Time for lobster!!!! If you know me then you know I'm fair skin and I hate the feel of sun protection on my skin.. too oily. But the wife will beat me till next month if I don't wear any and really..... I need it. But I have to say this past week has me really looking forward to this vacation. It was a tough week driving to work, I didn't want to go at all, and it was had driving home to. Not the being at home part, no I love coming home to the wife and pooch, but the Hour and a half is starting to get to me ...bad. So if anyone out there knows or hears of a job in the Fayetteville or surrounding area let me know, cause in October (a few days away) I'm going to be looking HARD CORE for anything down in the area. This past weekend was great, except of Saturday, which the wife knows all about (her migraine), but Sunday was excellent. I hope eveyones was good too and that your Monday is off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment