Wednesday, November 11, 2009

News Update!!!

Again i sit here at the keyboard and type," Been so busy...", yet not that busy that I couldn't get on here and type out a few sentences about things that are or were going on in my life recently. So here is a brief summary....
went to Winston Salem for Halloween with the Wheeler family, and toured Old Salem too. Old Salem was cool, and I really would like to go back when I have more time to really see it all, and from just what I saw I suggest going there and taking a tour around. Halloween was a blast!! The kids all dressed up and went Trick or Treating in their new 'hood, and I dressed up too!!! Bruce, my brother-in law, let me borrow a large rubber demon mask and hands, and his heavy old Jedi robe...... oh man... THAT WAS AWESOME. No one in the 'hood new who I was and I played that up big time. "Do you have any Mimosa's?", "Can I have a ride in your golf cart?", and many more things that I said but can't remember. Next year I'm definitely dressing up again just so I can act up and get silly again.
Life at the home stead is great, and the wife is wonderful (as always), and I think Zeus (the dog) and I are finally getting along. As long as he doesn't take my side of the bed at night.
I hope everyone out there is doing good and things are moving along smoothly for you in the world.
Till next time (which should be sooner than later),
Ricky

No comments:

Post a Comment