Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SoA & Sick people

So if you folks out there have not seen it yet then I highly recommend Sons of Anarchy on FX. It's not for the timid or for kids thats for sure, but the wife and I enjoy it and are looking forward to watching the second season soon.
As for the people around me, ya'll are sick! I mean really sick, like colds and flu stuff. I don't get sick that often, usually a overnight thing or and ear/ sinus infection, but it seems that alot of people that are close to me are sick for like weeks at a time. I hope it isn't me or something.
The wife went to her first no Catholic wedding this past weekend, and boy was she surprised at the differences, in fact so was I. But we had a great time and the reception afterwards was fun too.
Not a whole lot going on lately and that is a good thing sometimes.
Hope you are all well out there in the world and not too sick.
Later
R

No comments:

Post a Comment